Digital Marketing Manager
DSA Global is a BOI-registered, mid-weight, end-to-end digital marketing agency with offices in Jomtien and Bangkok. Since opening our doors in Thailand 14 months ago, we have tripled our office space and hired some really amazing people, as well as making a name for ourselves with quality work and dedication to our customers’ needs.
Not only do we service well-known national and international clients, but we create industry tools like Chotmai.com and Little Hippo. We also have partnerships with leading service providers like Base CRM and the Leadonics platform .
We are a company that is growing fast, so there are lots of opportunities for the right person to grow their own team and to Do Something Awesome.
We are looking for someone that keeps their finger on the pulse of technology, is passionate about digital marketing and can develop strategy for our diverse clients.
This role will be working out of our comfortable Asoke offices (currently in the Glowfish offices at Asoke Towers), Working alongside the paid media and content managers, you will be the key member to deliver work to a diverse audience for our customers, existing and new.
We are looking to grow and create an truly fantastic team of people that can deliver our customers something that is really outstanding within Asia and you will be the one to lead that team. Over the next few months you will hire and shape a department that is recognised for doing outstanding work and with luck become the talk of the town!
With the paid media manager you will create, maintain and optimize Thai language Adwords and Facebook campaigns, as well as be the Thai voice on our clients social media accounts. You may also accompany the CEO on sales meetings to develop strategy for clients that will be executed by you and in future, your team. You will also be responsible for creating your own blog posts on the company site weekly, but also sometimes translating or proofreading client content if needed.
You will also be responsible for working with the design team to produce collateral for clients that include Thai language and undertaking research for the CEO when creating proposals for new clients.
We will also provide you with as much training or assistance as you need as we want someone that is a specialist/generalist in all areas. You will be developing skills to lead a team that you get to choose, train and grow with.
- Communicate and liaise with CEO on client strategy
- Find and hire team members that complement your skills
- Develop digital marketing strategy for clients and lead team to deliver
- Communicate with key stakeholders within the clients team
- Work with Internal Executive team for content creation
- Publishing content to client sites if needed
- Create and execute effective Google AdWords campaigns and report on effectiveness
- Create and execute effective social media campaigns and report on effectiveness
- Undertake and execute Thai language on-page optimisation
- Deliver consistent results and show growth for clients traffic and enquiries
- Work with client sales to deliver insights to them from traffic and user data
- Create monthly reports or translate reports for clients
- Passion for digital marketing and a desire to truly do something outstanding
- Ability to learn and use web apps and software
- Understanding on Google best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively with client and internal team In English and Thai
- Basic understanding of technical site optimization
- Ability to write effective micro-copy
- Ability to analyze user data and make strategic decisions and plans
- Be friendly, relaxed and fun
- Can work well to planned time frames
- Takes pride in the work you do
- Wants to be part of something awesome
- Understanding of social media advertising best practices
Would be nice if:
- Low level coding – HTML, CSS (or ablity to know what does what – we have a team of developers that you can use)
- Basic understanding of UI & UX
- Basic experience in WordPress
- Experience in graphic design
- Have designed, built and strategisd end to end digital campaigns in the past, and be able to explain what types of strategies you used, how they executed and how well worked
- Training will be offered if required
- Natural talent, if you are the person that your colleagues ask marketing questions to, then we want you!
- Thai and English written and spoken a MUST.
- We have a dedication to creating an awesome work culture, we want people to WANT to work with us and we do that by treating you like an adult, a professional and a human, not just a resource.
- What do you think you’re worth, then add a few extra thousand on that.
- 3 month probation
- Monday to Friday work week
- As long as you get to the office before 10am that is cool with us, leave around 5 or whenever you’re done for the day (as long as you deliver whats needed and little more)
- Paid Thai/Western holidays
- We understand that life can get in the way, so if you need a day off here and there, that’s cool
- Training Provided if needed
Send Us A Message And Start Tomorrow!